- Scale the lofty summits of Machu Picchu, South America's greatest ruin
- Gaze out across soul-stirring panoramas at Colca Canyon, Earth’s second-deepest canyon
- Sail the blue waters of Lake Titicaca on giant hand-woven rafts
- Visit man-made floating islands and ancient indigenous culture of Uros
- Follow the trail of the Spanish conquistadors under the echoing vaults of cathedrals at Lima and Cuzco
- Marvel at Inca stonework that defies explanation in the Sacred Valley
- All itineraries are fully customizable
From only US $2,195 + flights
Peru tours to Machu Picchu, Colca Canyon & Lake Titicaca
Imagine a land of marvels, where every journey in space is also a trip back in time. When you come with us to Peru, you’ll experience this magical time warp, reliving the glories of the Inca Empire, the age of the Spanish conquistadors, and the indigenous centuries that precede both.
Your Peruvian adventure will take you high in the Andes: to Titicaca, Earth's highest navigable lake, and to the Incas' legendary mountain capital of Cuzco. But you’ll go in comfort, with luxury train rides and a cuisine regarded by foodies as one of the world’s best.
Best of all, whether it be the forest-clad peaks of Machu Picchu or the mammoth Inca fortresses of the Sacred Valley, you’ll have with you expert guides whose passion and professionalism bring an entire vanished world to life.
Travelers to Peru typically describe their experiences as life-changing. Learn why when you come with us to this enchanted, spiritual place.
Why go with us? Because all our Peru tours are fully customizable to fit your needs and trip duration. The itinerary below runs 12 days, but if you want to change or personalize, just ask!