- Our flexible Rio Iguazu Pantanal Tours explore the nature and beauty of Brazil
- Discover the incredible wildlife of the Brazilian Pantanal
- Explore Iguazu Falls - so big it covers Argentina and Brazil
- Relax on the beaches of Rio
- 10 Day trip to the best of Brazil
- 8 Day Tour with 4 Day Amazon Cruise
- Small boat cruise allows you to get closer to nature
- Explore the rainforest with short excursions by boat and on foot
- Two full days to explore Rio incl. full day Rio City Tour
US$ 2,595 + flights
- Experience Machu Picchu, Iguazu Falls, and Rio in one trip.
- Take a luxury train or hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Discover Inca fortresses and a living Inca town in Peru’s Sacred Valley.
- Feel Iguazu Falls’s thunder and spray from up close.
- Enjoy heart-stopping views from the hilltops overlooking Rio.
- Soak up the sun on the world-famous beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema.
From only US$ 2,795 + Flights
Machu Picchu, Iguazu & Rio Tours
Sun and mist, parrots and condors, bright tropical bays and mysterious Andean cloud forests: Brazil and Peru stand at two extremes of a continent known for its exotic beauty. You’ll experience both on this journey to some of Earth’s greatest wonders.
Imagine a land of towering stone citadels and cataracts as tall as skyscrapers. Of pulsating modern cities and silent pre-Colombian ruins. With us as your guide, you’ll immerse your senses in the sights and sounds, legends and history of these two earthly paradises.
Best of all, whether you’re scaling the peaks of Machu Picchu or riding a cable car up the hills surrounding Rio, you’ll have our expert guides alongside, helping you live your odyssey to the fullest.
Many travelers to Brazil and Peru say the people and marvels they encounter there changed their lives. Learn why when you come with us to these gorgeous, spirit-stirring places.