- 6 Day Machu Picchu Tour in Peru
- Machu Picchu - the mesmerising sacred heart of the Inca Empire
- Second day in Machu Picchu
- The Sacred Valley - beautiful valley where local traditions are still strong
- Explore Cusco with its cobbled streets and thriving art scene.
- 10 Day Mainland Ecuador and Galapagos Tours.
- Ecuador Tour through mountains and volcanoes
- Wild horses and beautiful scenery in Cotopaxi National Park
- Tours of UNESCO cities Cuenca and Quito
- Devil´s Nose Train Ride and Ingapirca Incan Ruins
- 4 Day Luxury Galapagos Cruise
US$ 2,895 + flights
- Galapagos Hotel Based Tours allow you to explore the islands but sleep on land
- Diving, kayaking and hiking options available
- Great flexibility for families
- Hang out with tortoises and swim with sharks in the Galapagos Islands
6 Days US$1995 + flights
- Scale the lofty summits of Machu Picchu, South America's greatest ruin
- Gaze out across soul-stirring panoramas at Colca Canyon, Earth’s second-deepest canyon
- Sail the blue waters of Lake Titicaca on giant hand-woven rafts
- Visit man-made floating islands and ancient indigenous culture of Uros
- Follow the trail of the Spanish conquistadors under the echoing vaults of cathedrals at Lima and Cuzco
- Marvel at Inca stonework that defies explanation in the Sacred Valley
- All itineraries are fully customizable
From only US $2,195 + flights
Peru tours to Machu Picchu, Colca Canyon & Lake Titicaca
Imagine a land of marvels, where every journey in space is also a trip back in time. When you come with us to Peru, you’ll experience this magical time warp, reliving the glories of the Inca Empire, the age of the Spanish conquistadors, and the indigenous centuries that precede both.
Your Peruvian adventure will take you high in the Andes: to Titicaca, Earth's highest navigable lake, and to the Incas' legendary mountain capital of Cuzco. But you’ll go in comfort, with luxury train rides and a cuisine regarded by foodies as one of the world’s best.
Best of all, whether it be the forest-clad peaks of Machu Picchu or the mammoth Inca fortresses of the Sacred Valley, you’ll have with you expert guides whose passion and professionalism bring an entire vanished world to life.
Travelers to Peru typically describe their experiences as life-changing. Learn why when you come with us to this enchanted, spiritual place.
Why go with us? Because all our Peru tours are fully customizable to fit your needs and trip duration. The itinerary below runs 12 days, but if you want to change or personalize, just ask!
- Experience the best of South American history and nature in one unforgettable trip
- Machu Picchu and Galapagos Tours from 9 days and up
- 4 day, 3 night Galapagos Islands Cruise
- Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley and Cusco
- All itineraries fully customizable
From only US$ 3,595 + Flights
Background to Machu Picchu and Galapagos tours
If you had to pick just two places to visit in South America, there’s no doubt that a tour of Machu Picchu and the Galapagos Islands should be top of your list.
These two destinations are not only unique to South America, but in the entire world. With the Galapagos featuring wildlife found nowhere else on Earth, and the marvel that is Machu Picchu perched atop a forest-clad mountain, together they hold the promise of a life-changing vacation.
All our Machu Picchu and Galapagos tours are fully customizable and can be personalized to fit your own needs and trip duration. The following Machu Picchu and Galapagos tour itinerary suggests a nine-day vacation, but this can be extended as needed.
The tour, in addition to Machu Picchu, includes Cusco, the ancient capital of the Inca Empire as well as the nearby Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the Galapagos, the minimum cruise duration is 4 days, but this can be extended to 5 or 8 days.
Tip: Each cruise ship visits different islands so if you have somewhere in particular on your Galapagos Islands bucket list, be sure to let us know!
- Experience Machu Picchu, Iguazu Falls, and Rio in one trip.
- Take a luxury train or hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Discover Inca fortresses and a living Inca town in Peru’s Sacred Valley.
- Feel Iguazu Falls’s thunder and spray from up close.
- Enjoy heart-stopping views from the hilltops overlooking Rio.
- Soak up the sun on the world-famous beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema.
From only US$ 2,795 + Flights
Machu Picchu, Iguazu & Rio Tours
Sun and mist, parrots and condors, bright tropical bays and mysterious Andean cloud forests: Brazil and Peru stand at two extremes of a continent known for its exotic beauty. You’ll experience both on this journey to some of Earth’s greatest wonders.
Imagine a land of towering stone citadels and cataracts as tall as skyscrapers. Of pulsating modern cities and silent pre-Colombian ruins. With us as your guide, you’ll immerse your senses in the sights and sounds, legends and history of these two earthly paradises.
Best of all, whether you’re scaling the peaks of Machu Picchu or riding a cable car up the hills surrounding Rio, you’ll have our expert guides alongside, helping you live your odyssey to the fullest.
Many travelers to Brazil and Peru say the people and marvels they encounter there changed their lives. Learn why when you come with us to these gorgeous, spirit-stirring places.