- Cross from the heights of Machu Picchu to the lakes and glaciers of Patagonia in 13 days
- Experience Cuzco's Sacred Valley by train
- Cruise the sapphire waters of Argentina and Chile's Lake District
- See Pedrito Moreno Glacier up close by boat
- Thrill to tango shows in Buenos Aires, "The Paris of South America"
- Enjoy many optional activities, from whitewater rafting to wine tours
From US$3,195 + flights
Background to Machu Picchu – Patagonia Tours
Imagine a land so geographically diverse, so rich in natural beauty that it draws explorers and adventurers from the world over. When you journey with us through Peru and Patagonia, you’ll live and breathe these sublime landscapes, from spreading glaciers to sun-drenched vineyards, from vast flatlands to the misty crags of the Andes.
But your South American escape isn’t just about the outdoors. Legendary cities also await you—cities like Cuzco, the ancient Inca capital, with its Spanish colonial churches and stone temples to the sun; or Buenos Aires, birthplace of the tango, and home to figures like Evita Perón and Che Guevara.
Best of all, whether you're scaling the peaks of Machu Picchu or horseback riding in Nahuel Huapi National Park, you’ll have with you our expert guides, who’ll help you live your odyssey to the fullest.
Naturalists and adventure travelers describe the Peruvian sierra and Patagonia as wild, unspoiled paradises. Learn why when you come with us to these gorgeous, life-changing places.