Ideal South America works with Travel Agents – Why us?
- We are true South America travel specialists – we don’t do anything else
- We pay you commissions – before your passengers travel
- All our travel consultants have lived and traveled for years in South America – we know the continent inside out
- We’re on the ground in South America, so can better look-after passengers when they travel
- With 20+ years of combined experience planning trips in the region, we know best how to meet your passengers´ travel needs and preferences
- We are flexible with planning and payments
- All tour programs are customized and planned according to your passengers’ specific requests
- We accept credit cards for payments – from your agency or the passengers – and send commissions by bank transfer
- We take care of much of the planning and pre-travel departure work for them, including providing country information, advice on packing, health and more.
- We can issue all flights from your passengers´ city/country of origin and throughout South America – or you can issue the flights from North America
- Special Travel Agency rates
- 24 Emergency Contacts in South America
- Great Travel Agent Reviews
Contact Us for a Sample Tour Program
If you receive a request for plans to travel South America, Ideal South America can design a fully customized and complete program quote, at no obligation to you. This can be at the net rate or with your commission included, so you can forward it straight on to them. Our package proposals include all the little details, including: day-to-day activities, hotel recommendations, tour descriptions, pricing, and a detailed breakdown of what’s included and what’s not. We take pride in delivering an outstanding traveler experience for your passengers and aim to be “the best in South America” for your travel needs on the continent. When you partner with us, you will see why travel agents rave about working with Ideal South America for their passengers’ trips:
Travel Agent Reviews
Hi Donovan and Max. Thanks for everything you’ve done for all of our travelers. I just sent you another referral. She is a TA, not even with my company, who I “ know” on another Travel board. Take care of her as you did for us!
Franchise Owner and Vacation Creation Specialist, Dream Vacations – Cruise One
Clients had a wonderful experience in Bolivia & Easter Island! Thank you so much! I will be sure to contact you again for future clients.
Paula L. McGaughey
Your Travel Professional, Pennsylvania
We just returned from our South American trip with fond memories and no hitches. Thanks to your planning and foresight.
Travel Agent, The Philipines
I am happy to provide a reference for Donovan Hervig and his company, Ideal South America. He was recommended to me by an agent colleague about a year ago when I had run into problems with another tour operator and needed to find someone good to work with right away. I found him very conscientious, very knowledgeable, really attentive to detail and highly ethical. He listened carefully to what I had planned for my clients (Lima, Cuzco, the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu) and made several excellent recommendations based on his own experience that I know made their special vacation even better than they’d been dreaming about. We weren’t sure about one of the hotels in Lima, and Donovan checked it out for us in person during a visit there before we booked the clients’ stay. My clients were thrilled with their trip and have already sent new business my way as a result of their positive experience. They certainly earned my 5-star endorsement!
Owner, Tortoise & Hare Travel California, USA
Our Peru trip was absolutely fantastic. Our day trip to Pucusana was amazing – a highlight of the trip for us and the guide and his driver were fantastic. I would highly recommend the trip to anyone going there. Thank you Donovan and Ideal South America for arranging such a wonderful trip!
Owner, Chimera Travel New Jersey/Philadelphia, USA
Bob and George had such an amazing trip to Argentina! They were extremely happy with everything. They were going to give you a call, just to tell you how wonderful everything was. Among many other things, they loved the Tango Dance show and dinner … and the tour guides were really good too! I sincerely appreciate all of your work in making this a trip of a lifetime for them. I just received a request for some pre-cruise services in Buenos Aires, so I look forward to working with Donovan and Ideal South America again soon!
Alt Manager, Lodestar Tours Pennsylvannia, USA